Registering as a performer
- Go to https://instarcams.com/register by clicking on the register button on top right corner of Instarcams Homepage
- In the form displayed , make sure to choose Model in the Type field
- Fill in the rest of details as specified in the form. All fields are mandatory.
- Click Create Account.
- After the page reloads, you should see a confirmation box on the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Login to your email account and check your inbox for the confirmation email (if you cannot find it in your inbox, please check your spam folder and unmark our mail as spam)
- Click on the verification link in the email.
- Congratulations you are now a verified performer at Instarcams. Now you just need to submit your ID documents and Release form for us to approve your account.
Submitting your ID documents
- The verification link in your email will take you to the upload documents page.
- Alternatively login to Instarcams website and click on your profile name on the top right corner of the screen which should open a drop down box. In the dropdown box, click on Account settings
- In the top menu of the Account settings page click on Documents tab.
- Click chose file for ID image and upload a scanned copy of your Identification document (like driver’s license, passport, etc) in .png, .jpg or .gif formats.
- Click chose file for Face ID and upload a picture of you with your face clearly visible in the picture frame.
- Click on Update Documents, you should see a confirmation box in green on the bottom right corner of the screen upon successful upload.
Signing your Release Form
- Now you need to sign your release form with us which a binding agreement between you and Instarcams.(Please note: You must have uploaded your ID documents as specified in the steps above before signing the release form)
- Click on Sign Release Form bar below the Update Documents button in the Account settings page.
- Read the release form by clicking on the Broadcaster agreement link
- Fill in the form details as found in your ID document, all fields marked (*) are mandatory.
- Sign the form by drawing your signature in the box provided.
- Hit submit form.
- Your release form is signed and uploaded to our records, we will also send you a copy to your email provided in the form.
- We will notify you by email as soon as we approve your documents and release form within the next 24 business hours. (Note: You can still broadcast and start camming even without approval but you will only be paid once we approve your documents)
Edit your profile and contact details
- Login to Instarcams website and click on your profile name on the top right corner of the screen which should open a drop down box. In the dropdown box, click on Account settings
- In the top menu of the Account settings page click on Contact settings tab.
- Click on Edit contact details at the bottom of the page.
- In the Edit contact details page fill in all the mandatory fields (marked by ‘*’) and hit save changes. Your contact details have now been saved to our records. (Note: we will not display these details to public, to edit your location info displayed to public you should edit your profile as explained in steps below)
- To edit your profile, location and category info click on the Edit My Profile button on the top. Add your info and click Save changes.
- To add a profile display picture or avatar picture click on Profile images button.
- In profile images page, click add image and upload your picture in the popup box.
- Click done was the upload is finished and close popup.
- Your display picture will now be displayed on your profile.
Check your income and configuring your payment options
- In the Account settings page, click on payment options in the top menu bar.
- Click Edit payment details.
- Chose your minimum payment option ($200 by default) and enter your account details. You can chose to be paid through either Payoneer or Paxum or directly to your bank account using a swift code.
- Save your detail by clicking Save changes button.
- You can request to be paid once your earning have reached the minimum payment amount by sending us an email to email@example.com
Configure your chat settings and price rates
- Login to Instarcams website and click on your profile name on the top right corner of the screen which should open a drop down box. In the dropdown box, click on Chat settings
- In the price settings page choose your private/group chat pricings and set a general welcome message that will be displayed on your page.
- In the Block access to your webcam section, select the countries you would like to block from viewing your webcam. If you are United States you can also choose to block specific states from viewing your webcam.
- If you would like to clear your blocked regions check the ‘Allow Access to all’ box (Note: This is will clear all you current and previous blocked countries and states).
- Hit Save Changes and refresh page to check your updated blocked region list.
Create video/image galleries and sell your custom video/images for Tokens
- To sell your custom videos on Instarcams you will need to make a preview image and a trailer movie along with the actual full length movie for each of the videos. Once you have them ready login to Instarcams website and click on your profile name on the top right corner of the screen which should open a drop down box. In the dropdown box, click on Chat settings.
- In the left menu panel click on Videos.
- In the Videos page, click on Add New Video Gallery
- In the following page fill in the title and description of your gallery and click Add Gallery.
- Click upload video button.
- Enter your movie details and the price in number of tokens.
- To successfully upload and sell a video you will need to make a preview image, a trailer along with the full length movie. Once you have these ready, upload them in this page.
- Click on submit movie.
- You can upload as many videos as you like to a gallery.
- Once you have finished uploading all your videos, your gallery is set to invisible by default which mean only you can view them.
- To change this, click on Videos again in the left menu panel.
- You should be able to see all your galleries now, on the bottom left corner of each display icon of the gallery you will find a small edit icon. Click on it.
- This will take you to the edit gallery page, you can change the gallery status here. Setting it to Private will make it visible on your profile to public but users will not be able to open it, setting it to public will make it accessible to everyone.
- To upload images click on images in the left menu panel and repeat the same steps as above.